Barclays One has a full trading capability enabling clients in certain regions to buy and sell positions at their convenience. Most asset types can be traded including Stocks & Shares, Bonds,, Fiduciaries, Structured Products (sell only), and Foreign Exchange.
Barclays One offers straight-through-execution capability, whereby orders placed online are executed in the market promptly (subject to stock exchange opening hours and availability).
All orders placed will have the status displayed and updated almost instantaneously in the Order Book for ease of reference and monitoring.
This functionality is easy to use and provides clients with the ability to trade on key markets around the world making it practical, safe and convenient.
Clients wishing to trade can do so from the Portfolio screen or through the various Order Book menus which are easy to navigate and understand. The key features and benefits of this service include:
- Live ("Real Time") pricing for Foreign Exchange transactions.
- Wide range of asset types can be traded enabling client to trade most positions in their Portfolios.
- Access to online historical trade data where performance of assets can be viewed and tracked.
- Multi asset placements enable the client to trade more than one asset at a time making it convenient and practical to transact online.
All of these features are available to clients through Barclays One which provide an innovative approach to Wealth Management. Clients without access to this functionality should contact their Banker to have it setup today.
* Assets available for online trading vary by region so please contact your Private Banker for more information.